- The confirmed reservation is not intended to confer possession on the Guest or to create the relationship of landlord and tenant between Concept Studio Apartments and the Guest. The Guest will not be entitled to any form of tenancy. The Guest confirms that they will not be occupying the serviced apartment as their only or principal home
- All credit card payments / charges will incur a 3% handling fee.
- There are no handling fees for UK debit cards.
Arrivals & Departures
- Check in is from 2pm
- Check out is 11am
- Guest’s belongings that are still in the apartment after 11am will be removed and securely stored until guest has paid a £100+VAT release fee.
- Un-returned keys will be charged for at £150+VAT to cover the cost of replacing the locks to the apartment.
- Lost or stolen keys will be charged at £30+VAT per key.
- If the Guest loses or misplaces their keys during occupation and require assistance to gain entry, an additional charge of £100+VAT will be made to assist the guest in accessing their apartment.
- Notice of cancellation is required at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations made 14 days or more prior to arrival, all monies received will be refunded less a 15% cancellation fee. Refunds, where applicable, may take up to 21 days.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival no refund will be issued.
- If you wish to alter your booking (e.g. change the dates of your stay or the accommodation requested), we will use all our reasonable efforts to comply with your request, however we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so and we accept no liability for any loss, damage or additional expense that may be incurred in that circumstance.
- If your stay is reduced in length the above cancellation terms will apply to shorten the stay.
Property Use & Conditions
- The Guest is responsible for taking all reasonable care of the property and its contents. The property and all equipment, utensils, furniture etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period. Except in the case of normal wear and tear the hirer will be responsible for making good any damage to the apartment or its contents, which has occurred due to negligence, wilful damage or irresponsible behaviour on the part of those occupying the apartment or their guests.
- Each apartment is quality checked to ensure that it is clean and ready for the new guest’s arrival, in case there is some damage or a missing item that the Guest would like to report upon their arrival they should contact the emergency contact number that will be provided to the Guest in the apartment.
- Any substantial damage to the property, the building or their contents will be invoiced separately and must be paid by the Guest immediately.
- The Guest agrees to pay for any losses, claims, damage or expenses incurred by the landlord and caused by actions of the Guest or their friends or anyone allowed into the property by either one.
- Any minor damage to the property and its contents caused by the Guest, Additional Occupiers or Anyone in the property with the permission of either one will be charged against the credit card details provided.
- We have the right to terminate a booking at any time on the grounds of abuse to staff or other guests, mistreatment of the apartment or criminal activity on the part of those occupying the apartment or their guests.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Apartment or the communal parts of the Apartment Building. Concept Studio Apartments reserves the right to charge the Guest’s credit card to cover the costs of redecorating the property and replacing smoke stained fittings and fixtures, if there is evidence that there has been smoking in the property during the Guest’s stay.
- Access to the Apartment is not exclusive to the Guest. Authorised staff from Concept Studio Apartments have the right of access to the Apartment at all reasonable times (and at all times in case of emergency without notice to the Guests).
- Under no circumstances are pets of any sort permitted in the Apartment or the Apartment Building.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the apartment is not occupied by more people than is stated on your Booking Confirmation email, which is set to the number of beds in the apartment. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to the apartment if we feel this condition is likely to be breached. In this case no paid funds will be returned. The apartment cannot be re-let/sublet to any other group/party without the written approval of Concept Studio Apartments.
- Concept Studio Apartments do not accept liability or provide any insurance cover for the loss or damage caused to the Guest or their possessions. Valuables should not be left in the Apartment.