A fashionable, affluent area, Holland Park is distinctive for its large Victorian town houses, exceptional restaurants and world-class shopping. Situated in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Holland Park is just a stones-throw from High Street Kensington, Portobello Market and Notting Hill, to name but a few.
Any shopper will be in heaven, whether you’re a catwalk inspired fashionista or a collector of vintage and eclectic pieces.
The unmistakable buzz of the area is tempered by the serenity of Holland Park – a small but beautiful wooded park that’s considered to be the most romantic park in London, full of tree-lined walks and stunning views. It’s also home to the famous Kyoto Japanese Garden, an ecology and rose garden built for the 1991 London Festival of Japan.
And when it’s time to explore further afield, or head to work, Holland Park tube station is situated conveniently on the Central line – so the rest of London is just moments away.
- 24 hour emergency help line
- Communal Coin Operated Laundry Machines
- Door entry system
- Complementary Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Full gas central heating
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Wooden Floors
- Weekly maid service-house keeping
- Built-in wardrobe
- Double bed with linen
- LCD HD TV
- Weekly linen exchange
- Combination Microwave and Oven
- Ceramic Domino Hob
- Electric Kettle
- Fully equipped kitchen with utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Table and chair
- Power showers with thermostatic control valve
- Guest amenities on arrival including: Shampoo, hand soap and toilet paper are provided on arrival.
- Two bath sheets, one hand towel and one bathmat.
- Heated towel rail
- Weekly towel exchange
- St James House Apartments
- Cafes, Bars and Restaurants