Spend some time in fashionable Notting Hill and you’ll soon see why Hugh Grant was so at home there.
By day, this area of West London is well known for its cosmopolitan ambience of cafes, boutique shops and busy Portobello Road Market, whilst after dark its buzzing nightlife with an abundance of bars and restaurants takes over.
Situated in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Notting Hill is ideally placed to give its residents the best of both worlds.
On the doorstep of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, outdoor living is easy with this wealth of green space to enjoy just a stroll away from the area’s beautiful trademark Victorian terraces. And when it’s time to hit the rest of the capital, access to the rest of London for work or leisure couldn’t be simpler – the tube station here joins three of the capital’s key lines
- 24 hour emergency help line
- Communal Coin Operated Laundry Machines
- Door entry system
- Complementary Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Full gas central heating
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Wooden Floors
- Weekly maid service-house keeping
- Built-in wardrobe
- Double bed with linen
- LCD HD TV
- Weekly linen exchange
- Combination Microwave and Oven
- Ceramic Domino Hob
- Electric Kettle
- Fully equipped kitchen with utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Table and chair
- Power showers with thermostatic control valve
- Guest amenities on arrival including: Shampoo, hand soap and toilet paper are provided on arrival.
- Two bath sheets, one hand towel and one bathmat.
- Heated towel rail
- Weekly towel exchange
- Notting Hill Apartments
- Cafes, Bars and Restaurants