Bordering the beautiful Hyde Park, Bayswater is ultra-cosmopolitan, incredibly diverse and perfectly located for a short stay in London. And we’re not alone in thinking that, which is why Bayswater has the highest number of hotels than in any other London region.
Located in the City of Westminster, West London, Bayswater’s grand Georgian and Victorian buildings lend an imposing elegance to the area.Yet this timeless architecture gives way to some of London’s most fashionable shops, with Oxford Street, Bond Street and High Street Kensington just around the corner.
Bayswater is also home to an incredible choice of restaurants, with the aroma of food from every culture wafting through the evening air.
Access to the rest of London couldn’t be simpler – just jump in a black cab or catch a tube from Bayswater tube station, and you’ll be at work or enjoying another part of town in minutes.
These light, airy and open-plan apartments are finished to a high standard – providing a relaxing home base from which to enjoy London life.
With stripped wooden floors, a spotless, comfortable double bed and modern, newly-fitted en-suite, the studio is as relaxing as it is convenient.Your luxurious surroundings will tempt you to stay in, the stylish kitchenette provides all you need to cook dinner for two, with a hob, fridge/freezer and combination microwave oven.
- 24 hour emergency help line
- Communal Coin Operated Laundry Machines
- Door entry system
- Complementary Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Full gas central heating
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Wooden Floors
- Weekly maid service-house keeping
- Built-in wardrobe
- Double bed with linen
- LCD HD TV
- Weekly linen exchange
- Combination Microwave and Oven
- Ceramic Domino Hob
- Electric Kettle
- Fully equipped kitchen with utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Table and chair
- Power showers with thermostatic control valve
- Guest amenities on arrival including: Shampoo, hand soap and toilet paper are provided on arrival.
- Two bath sheets, one hand towel and one bathmat.
- Heated towel rail
- Weekly towel exchange
- Inverness Terrace Apartments
- Cafes, Bars and Restaurants